With Type Rating you have a chance to move ahead in your aviation career and fly your dream aircraft. Type Rating gives you extra benefits, for example you can appear in airline vacancy for Type Rated candidates and as well as in vacancy for CPL candidates.
Overview of TYPE RATING Course Requirements
To be able to get admission in TYPE RATING course, you need to qualify for the following:
- Minimum Education Qualification required is class 10+2 pass with Physics & Maths or any equivalent qualification from recognised Board/University
- Valid CPL with Multi Engine IR
- Valid FRTOL & RTR
- 25 Hrs on Multi Engine Aircraft (10 Hrs can be completed in an approved Simulator)
- 100 Hrs PIC
- English Language Proficiency Level 4 or above
- Valid Passport
- Valid Class I Medical
- Pre & Post Type Rating Ground Training
- Simulator Training will be done at Type Rating Training Organization approved by DGCA
In the world of commercial aviation, A320 is one the most frequently used aircraft. It is outfitted with the Fly-By-Wire system which copulates the analogue pilot controls into digital electronic signals via wire transmission.
A320 is India’s market leader in the Single-Aisle Jetliner industry and one of the best selling aircraft in the world.
The A320 type-Rating ensure that pilots remain relevant and have the opportunity to pursue successful careers in the ever expanding aviation industry.
Boeing became a highly popular aircraft among companies. The Boeing is the commercial jet that has been in production for the longest time and is the direct competitor of the airbus A-320 family.
The series of Boeing-737 directly incorporates the B737 Classic (300/400/500), B737NG (- 600/700/800/900), and B737 Max launched in 2017. As per Boeing, over 342 carriers in 111 nations are flying B-737.