- INFINIFLY AVIATION Partner with TÀJAS.
- We provide flight training in USA at Alliance International Aviation.
- Located at Chinos Airport in California
- Our team of veteran military and civilian pilots are here to guide you through your aviation training journey.
- We partner with Calskies, Southern California’s newest FAA part 135 Air Charter and Dealer to provide AIA students with relevant real-world experience flying in the twin turboprop DA42 Diamond Twin Star.
- Great California weather provides a steady training schedule.
|Cessna C 152||2 Aircrafts|
|Cessna C 172||4 Aircrafts|
|Cessna C 172 G 1000||2 Aircrafts|
|Piper Seneca – PA 34||2 Aircrafts|
|Diamond DA 40 G 1000||2 Aircrafts|
|Diamond DA 42 G 1000||2 Aircrafts|
|Piper Arrow||2 Aircrafts|
|Flying Fees||41750 USD|
|Additional Coast||6150 USD|
- Given fees are subject to change (If student exceed flying hours)
- For more details Contact Us.